Pages

March 24, 2013

Latest news

Wow! I stay away from my blog for a few months and everything changes. I've been busy working at my day job and squeezing in writing time whenever I can, so I haven't had much time to spend on my blog. Today I went in there to do some updates and the interface had completely changed.

Anyway, I wanted to share my excitement. In the next week I'll be releasing the first book in a new trilogy. The first book is called Gone. It's a YA dystopian, sci-fi-ish novel. Here is the cover.




I love dystopian stories and read them whenever I can spare a few minutes. You can see the books I've read over on Goodreads.

Here is what Gone is about:


What if everything you knew was suddenly gone?

Sixteen-year-old Morgan Campbell runs away from home and when she returns the next day her world is turned upside-down. Not only is her family missing, but another family is living in her house and claims to have lived there for weeks. As Morgan desperately works to figure out what has happened, she finds society has become obsessed with weight in a way she has never seen before. The more she searches for answers, the more she begins to wonder if she has somehow ended up in another world—a world she doesn't want to be a part of.

Can she survive in this world until she can get home?

I hope you enjoy this book! I'm working on the sequel now and plan on publishing it this summer.

No comments: